Sunday, September 21, 2008

Update

As to my post on the 16th about my "TV Debut" not showing on TV-well unfortunately I was wrong. A few days later I was at a grocery store where this cute lady from myold neighborhood saw me and said "Oh look there's the TV star!" I didn't know what she was referring to at first then I said Oh no-they didn't! And she assured me that yes indeed I was on TV.

3 comments:

Rick & Diana said...

Ysy my famous friend Bobby I mean Bobbie hehe!

Hannah said...

Bobbie Ann-Yeah on your blog! I am needing more pictures though. I have not seen you in YEARS like 20 and I can barely see you. Loved your stories.
see you soon
Hannah

skipper said...

I love your blog! I wish I could have seen you on TV - how cool! So who died? Anyone we know? By the way, can I link your blog on mine? You're welcome to link mine to yours. Oh, and my email is: carversab@yahoo.com.
Steph